Holy Water Fountain
The Chapel-over-the Well was built at the end of the 17th century over the spring, which shot up during the repair of the porch of the Assumption Cathedral in 1644. Many pilgrims were cured by this water. The first was a blind monk, whose eyesight returned due to this miracle-working water. Till this day thousands of pilgrims use this water for cure and consolation in their troubles. The colourful tent-like canopy over the cross-shaped fountain, which receives water from the spring, was built in 1872.